Dry cleaners nearby: free 24h delivery service
Dry cleaning collected, cleaned and delivered to your doorstep
A reliable and honest service and the results are brilliant. They collect and return the next day.
5 top rated dry cleaners
Sofa Cleaning Qatar
Elite Cleaning Qatar
New Market Zone, Al-Souq Street, Building #3, 4th Floor,Office #13, Doha, Qatar
Al Ghaida Laundry مغسلة الغيداء
Near New Tawar Bakery, Tariq Bin Ziyad St, Near Dar Al Kutub Round About, الدوحة،, Qatar
Al Ghaida Laundry
Tariq Bin Ziyad St, Near Dar Al Kutub Round About Near New Tawar Bakery, Doha, Qatar
Tired of searching for a new dry cleaner?
Try Laundryheap for a reliable dry cleaning service
We work with your best local dry cleaners to provide the service directly to your door.
What our customers say about our dry cleaning service
I tried Laundryheap for the first time…
I tried Laundryheap for the first time - and my first order was to get a carpet cleaning service. I was very pleased with the notifications for my order to be picked up and being able to know when the driver would arrive (really accurate and useful!). The only thing I really would want to know which wasn't provided when the carpet was delivered back was the method used to clean the carpet - was it machine washed or dry cleaned, etc; the gentleman who delivered it didn't know. This is because originally the carpet wasn't a clean second hand purchase - although they did a decent job making it less smelly. Thank you Laundryheap. :)
The collection and delivery was very…
The collection and delivery was very prompt. The collection agent was very helpful and polite and the quality of dry cleaning was excellent.
Amazing, Quick and value for money!
The service was amazing really good value for money and so simple. I needed my boyfriend’s suit dry cleaned for a funeral and we were leaving on the Friday as it was in Wales. I organised the laundry heap on the Tuesday and we had it by the Wednesday evening! So great!
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Get laundry and dry cleaning delivered to your doorstep in 24h.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just QAR60.0
Per load of 6kg - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
Cities we're popular in
Why Laundryheap’s delivery system works
End-to-end tracking experience
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.
Book our 24h dry cleaning delivery service.